I picked Quail Island it's in the quite far out in the water it in Lyttelton down near the boat area. but still in Christchurch.
I have been we took a boat. I went in Primary school its a nice boat travel to the island when you get there is a bit of a walk to a big place you can sit and relax there is also it kinda like a beach when you get there its a stone water beach.
The special thing about Quail Island its a place were leprosy people use to be help there is no more of that on that island any more leprosy is a disease that eats you skin away but that doesn't happen on that island anymore.
Why would I say people should go there well it's a beautiful place and if you like going to boat rides and seeing new things and like walk then Quail island is your place go its an amazing place to go so beautiful and amazing things to see.

Why would I say people should go there well it's a beautiful place and if you like going to boat rides and seeing new things and like walk then Quail island is your place go its an amazing place to go so beautiful and amazing things to see.


No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.