Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

sentence about my sciences work

Hello today our teacher gave us a task to do we have to write a sentence with the different types of sentence like the w-start adverb start and very short sentence we are making one about biltong and seedlings.

W-start
(Seedlings) When we put the paper towel in to the beaker, We wet it the we put the seed on the inside of the paper towel then left it in the sun for a week.
We put the paper towel into the beaker, Then wet it then put the seedling on the inside of the paper towel the left it in the sun.

(Adverb start)
Happily, we put the paper towel in to the beaker and wet it then we put the seed on the inside of the paper towel then wait a week after leaving it in a sun.
nicely, we out the paper towel into the beaker and we put it in the sun to grow.

(Short sentence)
The plant grow nicely.
The plant grow fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.