Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Buddy Class

What do we know about our buddy class? We know that they are in Cambridge north island St Peter's school st peter's is  934.2 km from Christchurch the activate we are doing is call (the book on the road) we also got giving a box's with materials in it there were little slips of paper the we could draw on or right note's on and some 3D glass and some other stuff.

The task we need to complete is like and writing drawing task were we write them something or draw them something then we put it in an envelope and send it to them.

I hoe they like what we do for them. Also empathy means the people understand other feelings.

  Image result for cambridge saint peter's

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.