Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

science story time

Hello readers today we were doing short sentences for class we did w-words adverb and very short sentences we did this to help our writing then at the end we used all of them and put them in to a paragraph with 5-8 sentences this is what i come up with.↓

One day he was walking the dog. Silently, he was lost in the sunset thoughts. As he got home he sat on his window ciel watching the rest of the sunset. Sadly, he started crying thinking about the past with his lover. He went to bed crying. When he woke up the next day he was happy to go out with friends.

I hope you like it byee. ^﹏^(^_^)

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jessica,
    I really liked your blog post about sentences. Maybe next time you could go back and make sure it makes sense.Overall I think it was very detailed.

    Kind regards,
    Shelby.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.