Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

100 Words

Hello everyone how are you today we did a 100 words writing challenged and we had to base it on a photo and this was the photo.
This is my story.

Hi I'm stripes the zebra. I really want to become circus zebra but before I did I died I thought the vets would be able to save me but they didn’t so now I live in heaven. I thought I could  become a circus zebra in heaven but I thought of what happen on earth maybe I never could become one. Then I saw this lion I asked why hes so sad he said it because was about to be a circus lion he died then I asked if he wanted to make a circus he agreed that how I'm here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.