Pages

Monday, October 19, 2020

100 Word

 Hello everyone how are you? So today in class we did 100 word challenge. We had a photo of a pug in a blanket. Here is my 100 words.

I was walking through the forest and I saw this small blanket. I didn’t know what it was so I walked up to it and it moved and I freaked out and I jumped back. Then I picked up the blanket and there was a dog in there. I was wondering who put this out here so I walked around for a bit and there was no one there so I took the pug back home with me. Then the next day I took it to the vet. The vet said he was healthy. So I took care of him. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Leo.
    This blog is really cool I like how the character in this story is helping the dog and when he took it to the vet and the vet said it was ok so it ended in a happy ending BLOG YOU LATER!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.