Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Blackout Poetry

 Hello everyone for 2 days now we have been working on something called blackout poetry. Blackout poetry is where you have like a new paper, book or an article and you pick you Favourite words or a poem. the porpoise of this is to help you see what your writing before you write it and to see if it makes sense.

My experiences with black out poetry was that I liked it and liked doing it because was a new style . I enjoyed doing this poetry style because it helps me for good poems and you can make it small big long short. The thing I found difficult in this was blacking it out it was quite hard to black it out with out touching the words in the circle. The thing I was to make this was news paper, white bored maker, pen or pencil, colour paper, scissors and the mind. The steps for this was.

  1. Grab/have new paper.   
  2. grab Pen, pencil, white bored maker 
  3. Found a story or something is the news paper and start circling the words you like.
  4. the colour the rest of the words in but the one you circled 
  5. then cut it out then glue it  to the a coloured paper.
I really liked this and i would do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Very great blog reflection! You had heaps to say about this task and I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

    I would have loved to see a photo of your poems, as you worked so hard picking out exactly the right words to make your poem. Are you able to go back and add in a photo?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.