Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Upstander

 Today in class we are doing an activity for pink shirt day. My teacher gave us two task to pick out of.


  I decided to pick 2 think of a time you've had to be an upstander.

The one time I had to be and upstander was with one of my friends. I notice that they were down, quite, off so I ask here what was wrong then they said that at their school they were getting bullied so I decide to let them vent to me. ( Letting someone vent is like letting them talk about what happened and whats wrong like they can go on for like hours.) So I decide to just talk to them make so joke help life her sprite again and I did. How I felt about this I love my friend dearly and i really wanted to hurt those people but I couldn't but I felt happy that I made them happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.