Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Blackout poetry 2

Hello everyone how is your day/night? Today we are finishing off our blackout poems part 2 so the digital version of the blackout poems. One of my story are from Alice and wonderland. I think two story's from the story. I selected some of these word because I found it interesting how the made the story come together. If I to pick out of doing the blackout poems on paper to doing them digitally I would pick digital its a lot easier and way faster.











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.