Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

Lang Week- 100 Word Activity

 Hello everyone How are you. i'm a bit late finishing this but this activity was for land week. It was for Niuean and Tokelauan I enjoy writing the 100 word challenge well 101 I wrote one word over.

Well I hope you enjoy it to.

I was on the beach listening to the waves. Then I heard this noise like people so I started walking toward the sound and the closer I got the more I could hear. There were some guys singing. It sounded so beautiful so I sat down and started to watch. Then they started dancing. It was amazing it's like they were practising something. The party is on tonight so I went out to watch the performance. I found out that the guys on the beach were the guys doing the performance. I fell in love with the performance. It was beautiful.

My inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.