Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

100-200 word challenge

 Hello everyone I wrote a 102 word story culture kete we got given a photo to write about.


heres mine


Tonight was the night I got to go to see the best culture performance ever. This performance is made with all cultures, it's going to look amazing, all the dances and singing it's going to look amazing, all the pretty lights, the flags look amazing. I sat there and watched the people dance and sing the performances. I loved everyone's outfit. They were all so smooth with their dancing they all stayed on time and in rhythm. After everything the people walked around with their flags to the front and bowed and said thank you to everyone that came to the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.