Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Paragraph 3

 Hola everyone today in class we did another SEXXXY paragraph this is part 3. This time we had to pick a photo and write about it I choose the one where they are hiding from the police.

 

In this scene Hec and Ricky just ran down and hid. It is a very tense scene. Hec has a gun in his hand and is hiding from the police. The camera is a medium  close up shot, they are sitting behind like a bush. It also looks like the moon is just starting to rise because of the dim colours and the blueish shading. They both look pretty scared, Ricky is also hiding from the police but he looks more scared than Hec. They are in a position where they are ready to run away if they get caught. In this scene the audience could be shocked or wondering if they're going to get caught. The director added this because they want the audience to think something bad is going to happen.  In this scene I was thinking that there going to get caught and I really like how they add the dim colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.