Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Hunt for the wilderpeople SEXXXY

 Hello everyone how are you today. I was writing a SEXXXY paragraph but this is the second one of it. This is one a different topic and this time we have to highlight each meaning of the SEXXY so we know where we used them. I learned how to write a SEXXXY paragraph like adding all the elements. This helped my writing by adding more detail and help the reader understands. My favourite part of film study has been the writing and the movie.

Here's my paragraph.

At the beginning of the movie Hec’s attitude was like cold, rude and he like to keep to himself. This was all towards Ricky he didn’t really like kids and didn’t want anything to do with them. You could tell this by the way he talked to Ricky and when the camera zoomed in on Hec’s face at the beginning when he had the pig on his back. Hec scrunched his face up So people may think like he’s rude and no one will like him and he has no heart. The director added this because he wanted to show people can changed because during the movie Hec starts to care about Ricky. Hec started to become nice towards Ricky because he spends so much time with Ricky and slowly starts seeing Ricky as a person more than a nuisance. At then end of the movie Hec and Ricky go back on a adventure. The movie is trying to show a message that people can change even if it seems like they can’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.