Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Hunt For The Wilderpeople

Hunt for the Wilderpeople was made on 31 March 2016. Some of the  characters were Sam Neill as Hec, Julian Dennison as Ricky, Rima Te Wiata as Bella. Ricky is a troubled boy who never really had a family till now, he ran away from the police with Hec. In the movie I liked how they add all the details and add the part where you're like “what's going to happen next, are they going to get caught”. I didn’t really dislike anything. The movie was a good movie. I think this movie is good for 12+ people because it could teach young kids bad things like guns and running away. I give the movie a 5/5 five though I really enjoyed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZpZnwsLh00

Hunt for the Wilderpeople | Kanopy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.