Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

100 word challenge, little frog

 Hello today in class I did a 100 word about a little frog making a heart with it hands. Here's my story.

 Hello angel, I saw you were sad today, yea i’m a frog and you can’t understand what i'm saying so i'm going to make you happy by doing a little dancey dancey. I see you smiling. I jumped onto your knee and started ribbing. I write my name in some mud for you “i’m leaf and you are” ah your name is cloud. I let you pick me up because you seem very sweet. Are we going somewhere like your house? Maybe we are because you're getting up and walking. we are home. I make a little heart for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.