Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Do Now-Thrusday

Being able to be confident when public speak is an important life skill.

Being able to public speak is an important life skill. If you didn't have this life skill you would never be able to speak up in front of a crowd or a few people. Like if you were walk up on stage then just stand there not saying anything about to cry that's showing you don't have the confidence to do that, but if you are able to get up there and speak clear that shows you can speak publicly. So overall having the confidence to publicly speak up is an important skill to have 

O-Opinion

R-Reason

E-Example

O-Opinion 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leo,
    I like how you decide to high light your sentences so people who read your sentences can know what type of things they are

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.