Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

heat transferring

 Hello today is our last day of our chemistry class and we are learning about heat.

Moving heat from one place to another.

Conductor of heat- Can pass on heat from one thing to another. Like when you put a knife on the stove or when body heat passes.

insulator of heat- doesn't pass on the heat. Like a house when you wanna keep in the worm or a bed/ blankets.

convection- heat transfer without contact. cold air sinks as more since its heavy and hot air rises.

we lit tea bags on fire an once the fully burned the yet up into the air because the spared out this happened because of convection they were also less heavy so they could go up and they come down because they were heavy because they were cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.