Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Debating

Hello today is class we are doing debating and im going to tell you want debating, pros and cons, proposition, opposition and order of debate here what they mean.

debating- Its like an argument where to sides can speak about what they think or what they want to change or something. 

pros and cons-  Its advantages and disadvantages, which you consider carefully so that you can make a sensible decision.

proposition- A statement or assertion that expresses a judgement or opinion

opposition- Resistance or dissent, expressed in action or argument


order of debate-
  •  constructive speech (5 minutes)
  •  First Negative (3 minutes)
  • constructive speech (5 minutes)
  • second Affirmative (3 minutes)
  •  constructive speech (5 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.