Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

song/poem for the All Blacks

Hi everyone how are you? I hope you are good. This is a song/poem we made for the All Blacks we couldn't get our video done because there was to much nose from kids screaming and yelling and having fun. I will make sure when we get our video done I will put it on here. I hope you like the song/poem we tried our best to do it and you can read it for yourself but hope you like it have a good day bye. 😁👋


Belle Danni Jessica                 All together
Song for the ALL BLACKS

Hi all black this is for you.

Danni
Far away from losing 
Heading into the field
Your mind is on the game 
Fired into the win

And the less you hear people saying “boo-boo”
The more you hear people saying “go you”
The best voice are covering up the bad voice you hear on
the field

Belle
You digging into the win 
Underneath hate
Close to winning making them scarrer 
Then you digging away the hate

Your saying this is our game song “we are going to win”
Taking back the hate songs


Prove your going to win this
My game power’s are turned on
Starting on the field i’ll be strong 
I’ll play my game song 

Jessica 
Down by the field 
Where the game must go on
Back to the lockers 
I have to go
Because I need to change 
The team must try and win 

Every time we try our best 
We will drag them to the ground 
Were going to spend another night trying our best 

hope you like it 

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Jessica,
    I really enjoyed your song, I thought that it was a lovely song you Danni and Belle are very creative, maybe next time you could add more rhyming into the song just to bring it together more.

    Kind regards,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jessica I really like your song to the all blacks but I think there could be a litte more lyrics to the song. Why did you decide to make a song?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.