Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Learning Conferences



Hi for 3 days we have been doing Learning Conference to show at our parent teacher interview where our parents come in and talk with our teacher about our learning at school and how well were doing in class my mum and dad are coming in. To talk with my teacher about my learning and how i'm doing in school hopefully im doing good in my classes and hopefully they are proud of me but I think this is all i can say for now so i guess this is goodbye until my next bye.   😁👋

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.