Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

Mr Fox chapter 5-6


For 2 day I have been working on Mr Fox chapter 5-6. we had to tell you about the important events  in each of the chapters  5 and 6. There was a couple of important events like the farmers having ideas of how to get rid of Mr Fox having an idea. so you can have a read to see what I mean but I had to re-read the book a couple of time so I tried my best it might not me so great it might be great but I tried. So I hope you like it. have a good day bye.😃😁
^﹏^ :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica

    I enjoyed reading your summary for CH 5 and 6. You did a nice job of explaining the task as well as sharing your main ideas. I also like how in class time you helped others to understand what a summary is. I have been impressed with the work you have done for Fantastic Mr Fox! Keep working hard on this novel :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.