Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Kids Can

Today I have been working on a kids can doc because tomorrow we are going to were mufti so help kids Can and raise money for Kids Can and for the kids in need of things that they don't have but I sure what we are doing can help Kids Can and the kids in need I just want to give a thanks to them for what they do because they help kids that are in need. Kids Can are full of great people  so go support them in every way here's a link that you can support them on https://www.kidscan.org.nz/about-us/contact-us tell your parent  about it is you would like to help some kids in need.

Have a great day see you soon bye.😁

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica

    Thank you for sharing your blog post about KidsCan charity. I would really like to see some evidence of editing in your work before you publish. I am looking for things like capital letters, full stops at the end of your sentences and spell check. Make sure you are always sharing your very best work!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.