Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

P.E Beep Test

Today we did beep test and working our bones and legs in P.E i'm so tired I feel like i am going to faint or my legs are going to break I feel sick but i know i will be ok i tired my best i wasn't first to leave that good I guess but I tried my best.



we did fitness testing to practices out running our get better with our breathing i tried my best to get I good score I got a good score for how my breathing is but but the beep test is to train our legs and running it like if you were running a marathon but your not your just going back and forth we could record our score from last time but sadly I wasn't here.


Today we did our beep test results today my results were 5.9 I don't have a monday one because I wasn't here on monday but i think I would of done good i wasn't feeling so good on monday but I was hear today to do it I think I did good 5.9 is good for me i tried my best.  


One of the area i feel like I need to work on is maybe the beep test because thats the only one i did is the beep test because i wasn't here for monday so i did none of the other ones that they tz and bh do on monday.

I going to improve by running at home with my dog and running the small part of my grass so I can get better at doing the beep test and work on my breathing when im running to i can do better next time on this and still try my best.  

I work successfully with other but not pushing the over when doing the beep test or running in front of them to make the fail or run or the track or tripping them over the my foot. 

My actions were fine with other I didn't get angry at them I didn't cry I just sat down i calm down form running because i was so tried after running but I was fine around others. 

I helped by cheering on the boys we they were running when i was the last few so I cheered them on when they were struggling when they were running some got in to the 9.1 or 9.2 so in the 9. so i cheered them on we they need it the most.

Both my teacher are amazing in this but don't let Miss Birch know Miss Simpson is the best.

have i great day bye.😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.