Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

catcalling research



What category does your issue fall under? 

Social       catcalling          
What specifically is your issue (e.g. Global Warming, Pollution of NZ waterways, etc)
Why is this issue important to you? 
This is important because a lot of people of the streets get call all names like hey cutie nice body can you show me more people get rated on there body and looks and makes them feel not so nice about the body so i would like to stop this so people and be happy about their body’s not upset. LETS HELP THAT

Your Focusing Questions 

How to stop it and make people be happy 
Resource 1 (first website, video, or source of info)

(Copy the website or video you use to get your information)
Resource 2 (second website, video, or source of info)

(Copy the website or video you use to get your information)
Resource 3 (third website, video, or source of info)

(Copy the website or video you use to get your information)

Who/what does your issue affect?  

People being called thing they don’t like or feel like they are going to get taken away
What did your first source say?

A girl was walk and random people keep say can i get you number hey cutie looking good. to her but she didn't mind just just said funny things back.





What did your second source say?

Trying to stop catcalling to other an the street writing thing on the ground


What did your third source say?

catcalling is not sexy its sexual harassment to other


Your Question  

(you need to use your own questions, use the matrix below to give you a starting idea)
What did your first source say?

How can you cope with we ask ten women to help people cope with catcalling.

What did your second source say?

Street harassment


Website Info:
What did your third source say?
                                         
Talking about what catcalling is what why it happens



Website Info:
Question 2 

(you need to use your own questions, use the matrix below to give you a starting idea)
What did your first source say?

There not much catcalling in new Zealand but why?  


What did your second source say?

Theres more catcalling in the world then you think


What did your third source say?

Catcalling video gone vale that everyone is talking about.






Use the question matrix to think about what questions you might research. Think about what questions will give you the most relevant information to your issue.



Hola everyone how are you I hope you are good I hope you feel good.

For awhile in digitech we had to pick an idea and go on to this doc above ↑ and research about our idea we picked. I picked catcalling basically when people call thing to other on the street it probably hurts people. People do it anyway I think they should stop. So that what I picked to do for my research. 

This is some research I did about catcalling it happens a lot every where it never stop. I had to go on google a found out some things about catcalling there are some video and some site I found out catcalling by a friend her name is Kya. She told me about but I never knew what it was so I looked it up and its really bad I don't really like it I never been cat called but I never want to because I see how it can hurt other and but some people when they get cat called just talk but but in a funny way like this girl  she talking back just in a funny way. I think that we should stop catcalling as its not nice or respectful to others. 

What do you think about catcalling do you think people should do it or not?


2 comments:

  1. Hi its Ella I liked the way you lad out your blog post I liked the websites you linked in your blog. I haven't seen any other student do cat calling but next time you could make your sentences a little smaller.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jssica its Felicity I really like your blog post about catcalling its interesting to know what catcalling means. But maybe next time you could add more writing. I like how you did something different from everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.