Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Orana Park trip

On Monday Bh and Tz went to Orana Park for a trip. We went there to learn about animals and to see them we went to the meerkat's at the start then we cloud told why were here. We were here to learn about the animals and why they are here after that we went to the reptiles we go to have a look at them and find them in there habitats there were frog and lizard. There were other but they were easy to find. Then we went to the spider monkeys they were all sleeping. Then we had a look at the kea's they were waiting for food. Then we went to see the lions most of them were laying down then one girl lion come over and they cuddled one of the males it was so cute. then we went to the spring box one of them came close to me. Then we sore the  tigers they worn't out in the field they were in the back so no one sore them. We sore the Tasmanian devils some of them were sleep but some were a wake and I didn't see them. Then we went back to the spider monkey again and they were being feed and it was cute. Then we had lunch it was ok it was a nice break. Then we sore the Gibbons we got told a story about Oscar he got out two times. Then we sore the wild dogs they were so cute then all of us went to the oraga tangs.


1 comment:

  1. Hello jeesica it's me nykachia and I just wanted to say can you please fix the second line in your writing because it doesn't make sense and I've really like how you put your capital letters and full stops in the right place

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.