Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

maths blog division skip counting

Hi today I will be sharing my maths with you. In my group we are doing division skip counting. I made a video to my maths here's a link for my maths. In our division we have be doing 2,5,10's skip counting we have been doing those number in our maths. Makenzie and I got through this quite fast I think for us it was pretty easy but in my opinion it was ok it wasn't hard it wasn't easy it was just right. In Makenzie  opinion she thinks it was ok wasn't hard wasn't so easy but she thinks she in the middle. I think we have the some opinion about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.