Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

hurumanu PE

Hey welcome back to my bog this is another PE blog. Last week a team was teaching us bench ball. We did warm ups our warm ups they were star jump, sprints and high knees. The team that was teaching us was french fries.We did one drill it was sneak up on granny that was the only only drill we did. Then we went on with the game the games we did was 7 v 7 8 v 8 7 v 8 when we did the 7 v 8 the year 8 won the game.


When then other team were training we did maths what I was feeling for that maths I mean it was okay but kinda hard and kinda easy but my group tried our best. What I learn int he maths was how a field is set up for football/soccer. I never new how to set up a field but now I do thanks to that maths the strategies my group was doing what the teacher said then we added up. 

I was working on working successfully with others because I was working well with my group and keeping control of my feelings and actions when my group got confusing and annoying I kept my feeling in control.


We also had to focus on our year 8 graduate profile they were.
  1. I am an outsider 
  2. work successfully with other 
  3. understand how my feelings and actions affect other   




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.