Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

Ella West visit

Today 9 of September Ella West came an visited us at Hornby High. She an author she wrote the books Night Vision and Rain Fall. She doesn't live in Christchurch she lived in Dunedin then moved to Ashburton. Ella also told us that she making a new book called (The Sound Of My Heart.)  The way they make the covers is they take 3 picture of the internet and then layer them. I haven't read any of her book but they look interesting and when she talked to us today she had made them sound amazing. I would love to read her book when I can and I will if I can but thank you Ella for these amazing book I will make sure to read them when I can and Rain Fall look like a really nice book.

Ella when did you start writing books.



Image result for night vision ella westImage result for night vision ella west

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jessica!

    I really enjoyed reading your well written blog post. I can tell you took time to edit and check for spelling mistakes and punctuation. The product of your hard work is a great piece of writing about Ella West's visit. It sounds like you are most keen to read Rain Fall. What part of the story sounds interesting to you?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jessica

    I really like this blog you have done because you have when it happened and you have fix all of your spelling mistakes and you all of your full stops in the right place. and you have done a good pice of writing if you could maby could you see if she has more books.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.