Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

digiteach

HI welcome back to my blog today I am going to reflect on my digiteach we have been using scratch and sphero to apps one on the iPad one of the computer.


I'll talk about scratch here's a link to the scratch app  you can make an animations with it you can do it with amazing backgrounds and picture you can use on it. its an ok site for me I don't really like it but its a program app you can program things to do stuff.


Now im going to talk about sphero its a little robot ball that can roll around with a controller or with a program its a cute little robot that have lights on it. I gets controled on the iPad and you use a little program on it we had a race in school with them but mine came last but I really like sphero their cute.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.