Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

CARR Values

Hello everyone how are you today? for 3 hour 3 days we have been doing this my group choose resilience. It was a great choice because we have a plain down for it we decide to make a video it was about someone who was getting left out and two people were being rude then one was being nice and telling them not to be rude. So the nice person went over and ask if they were ok and help her out the she went back and told them she was nice so then they decide to give her a chance and the hang out.

HERE IS THE VIDEO ⇓

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wAnuYfj3kmdzPxhr9B9iZQo1XWl8M8CL/view

Have a great day bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.