Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

Who are we hurumanu

Hello fellow human's welcome back to another blog. Today we are doing Maori history...

The Maori people come from Hawaiki but no one knows where Hawaiki is they think it was a island of Tahiti.

They rowed a waka to New Zealand and all around the ocean of New Zealand.

Maori took dogs and rats to New Zealand and they ate the eggs of moa.

It was too cold to grow food so the ate sea food.

Maori and Moriori have the same DNA because they come from the same people

oa become extend because of the Moari ate them all and  rats and dogs and their eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.