Pages

Monday, February 10, 2020

The Martian

Hi everyone we have been watch a movie called The Martian it seemed like a good movie and it was i really liked it it was so good it for science.

So the movie is about people going to mars 2 girl and 4 male I think ?? so they go to mars for think things and there was a sand storm  and they all got to the ship but mark didn't they thought he died... but he didn't.

The next day he woke up and he had this thing stuck in his stomach so he tried to walk but he pulled it but I was connected to something then he cut it and he walked back to the place and stapled himself  they stayed and he video him self being there.

he found out how much food he had so he found away to make more food so he made potatoes but he had to make a fire to make the walls to water to wet the ground.

Then a few weeks later he found away to talk with people on earth with a robot then he could talk to them on the computer and the found out he was ok.

then he started travelling we couldn't use the heater or else he freeze so he took the exploding thing then he made it and the people who first went there  are going back to save him.

he was in space and then he said he would become super man they said no but they couldn't get to him then he become superman and he got saved and come back to earth.




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jessica!

    Thank you for sharing your first science blog post. I can tell you were paying attention during the movie as you added some great details. I want you to be mindful of where your capital letters go; start of sentences and on names/places. Also, I want to see you breaking up your sentences or using other joining words besides 'and' to make your writing more engaging!

    We will work on this together during this unit. Keep up the great work!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Jessica,

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about mars maybe next time you could go back and make sure that it all makes sense.

    Kind regards,
    Shelby.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.