Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Hollow City

Hello everyone how are you today I have been reading a book called Hollow City peculiar children the Author is Ransom Riggs...

Why did I select this novel to read well I was looking through Miss Birtch books and I saw this big blue book So I picked it and I read a bit on the first paged it look cool so I picked it and going more into the story I saw all the names of people in the book. There were picture but they were like sorta creepy pictures.

What  thought about it over all. Well I liked the look of it I also like how it was made inside the texted was easy to read very nice cool very creepy overall it was a great book greet text great patterns inside the book nice cover.

My Favorited part in the book. I don't know really I liked a lot of the book mostly like the running around part and kinda like fighting part its sorta like fighting. All of the children and just the people in it and all of the pictures some were funny and some were creepy weird.

most of the people in this book you children. There is Jacob Portman,Emma Bloom,Millard Nullings,Olive Abroholos Elephanta,Abraham  Portman,Bronwyn Bruntley,Horance Somnusson,Enoch o'connor,Hugh Apiston,Claire Densmore, Fiona Frauenfeld,Alma Lefay Peregine,Esmerelda Avocet..

I don't know who I would recommend this to I think anyone could read it but dependent on what they like. I like it because of how it made but anyone could like it.

Hope you enjoyed this what book have you read lately.😊😁 Also my rating for the book is 4.8/5

Image result for Hollow City peculiar childrenImage result for Hollow City peculiar children picturesImage result for Hollow City peculiar children pictures

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jessica

    Thanks for sharing your review of Hollow City! There is a whole series of Mrs Peregrine's Pecuiiar Children so you might like to read one of the other ones too! I like the detail you included in your review. I also liked the book and think the creepy pictures are interesting. Do you think they are real or edited?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.