Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Fryed eggs and toast

What I had for breakfast


Materials 
  • Pan
  • You need eggs 
  • Toast 
  • Plate 


Ingredients 
  • Topping (your choice)
  • peanut butter,margarine,marmite,jam,mayo
  • Eggs (your choice on how many)


Steps
  1. Medium heat so like 144-508
  2. Put the toast in the toaster 
  3. Flip the eggs when it starts bubbling
  4. Take the toast out the put on plate 
  5. Then put the egg on top 


In the process of cooking the eggs do not burn the house down and don’t burn the eggs or yourself and do not put a fork in the toaster and make sure you have parent supervision.

Image result for fried eggs and toast

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jessica

    Thank you for sharing your procedural writing about cooking eggs. I wonder if you could add even more detail to the different steps you listed. Also, be sure to label your conclusion.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.