Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Cat And The Tea Cup Mouse

 Hello we had to write a 100 word challenge to a photo.

Here's the photo

Image result for writing prompt pictures

Here's my story

Hello I'm Squeaker I'm a little mouse but I live in a big house. I love the food here but it's hard to get because of the big fat cat that walks in the kitchen waiting for me. I hate that cat. He's so annoying. I tried to escape this time out of my little hole. I got out and ran as fast as I could. This cat was on my tail. I grabbed the cheese and ran.  I hid inside a small cup. I could hear him growing right behind me. I had to make a plan. I looked around, saw the cat food and ran to it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leo,
    I really like how you put the story in the point of view of the mouse. Also how you added the picture so people could know what the actual picture was. Maybe next time look over the words because you accidentally said can instead of cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexia
      Thank you for this comment I fixed up the can and put it as cat

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.