Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

 Hello everyone today we did 100 word challenge for st Patrick's day here;s what I write.

It was a long day at work. I was working all day at the garden cleaning and fixing it up for tomorrow for St Patrick's day. I put green things up and little flags. It's really tiring and then I have to wake up early in the morning to just stand there and let people say hi to me and put fake coins in my bucket when they leave. I decided to go find somewhere to sleep so I went on a walk. I found this wish well and a little brick thing with a pile of clover on it I took a nice nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.