Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Hunt For The Wilderpeople

 Hello everyone today I am going to be sharing my slide and my SEXXXY paragraph. We were working on these for a few day. These were two things were for my english task Hunt For The Wilderpeople.


Heres my writing. 

At the beginning of the movie Hunt For The Wilderpeople Hec didn’t want Ricky to call him uncle. Also in the beginning we found out that Ricky comes from foster care. He's moved around a lot and feels really bad because he's never really stuck with a family he loved or wanted to be with. Hec never really liked Ricky. This can let us understand since Hec didn’t like Ricky he didn’t want him to call him Uncle. They tried to build a healthy relationship. They did build an ok relationship after Ricky ran away because near the end of the film they hugged each other and went back out into the wild for another adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.