Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

How to make paper

 Hello everyone today in sewing class we were learning how to make paper  and we had to watch a video and and ask questions.

some of the positives to this are we get to learn something new and trying something.

negatives are the sogginess is the paper and water.

interesting things are that we get to see how it turns out.

Here are the steps

  1. Step 1: Prepare for Paper-Making.
  2. Step 2: Shred Some Scrap Paper.
  3. Step 3: Soak the Scrap Paper.
  4. Step 4: Blend the Pulp.
  5. Step 5: Customise the Pulp.
  6. Step 6: Set up Your Workspace.
  7. Step 7: Pour the Pulp.
  8. Step 8: Remove the Screening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.