Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Weekly reflection

 Hello everyone today I am doing a reflection on my week. My week has been alright some downs but that's ok. This week I am proud of getting my work done on time but I also had some struggles to with stay on task. Like I could get my work done but sometimes I would get off task. I enjoyed doing some of the work from my class this week some of the work was fun to do. So next week I want to be able to stay on task.

Also here is and inspirational quote.

Success is not the final.

failure is not fatal.

is the courage and belief that's keep you going.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.