Pages

Monday, May 3, 2021

Malala Noval

 Hello, In class today we started a noval study. Our task is before you read we have to answer questions about the book before reading it.

1. I think the book is about a girl who changed the world or tried to change the world and maybe tell us about her self and religion. 

2. I have never heard about her story so  don't know anything about her or what she did. 

3. its about a girl who fought for her education because on October 9th 2019 she was shot point-blank on her way home from school. no one expected her t survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.