Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

Baking soda / vinegar reaction

Hi welcome back to my blog.

Aim: to make a chemical reaction.

What you need? baking soda vinegar 2x cup tray measuring cup.

first put the the cups in the tray. Then you grab all the materials you need baking soda and vinegar. Put the baking soda into one cup then put the vinegar in to the same cup.Then put vinegar and to anther cup and put baking soda into the same cup. With the vinegar make sure that there the same measurement.If the vinegar and baking are not the same  you don't have measurement it work's but not the way you want it to. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica

    Nice hard work today on your blog in class. I like how you are asking for feedback as you go, that is a great way to show active learning. I wonder if you could have another read through this, maybe with a learning partner, to fix up some spelling mistakes.

    That will make your paragraph a little bit easier to understand what you are explaining to us. Comment back to me so I know you have done a few more edits, then you will earn your next point! :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better fixing up your work Jessica, well done!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.