Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2019

drama

On Tuesday the 5th we start drama. On the first day we all had some fun and talk about staff then on the second day we the pose challenge. You probably asking what that is will when someone says pose you have to pose and the person saying the staff can change what you are doing. 

We had some fun with the pose challenge at first then we had to do a pose play my group did Cinderella it was funny to see others do it. I in joyed the pose challenge and here a picture an I can't wait for more drama with the best drama teacher. 

Have a good day and give feedback on the post bye.😁   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.