Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

when we have a reliever

Today with our reliever we did silent read I was quiet then the year 7 did there time capsule it got quite loud I finished my time capsule then I did commenting I write some on my comment then I got distracted.


When we have our quests in our class I should be forces on my work a show respect for our quests and not make there life harder and for the people around me  and I should keep my mouth shut and only talk when i have a quests.


Next time I will behave for my quests an not make there life hard for them and the people around me and keep focused on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.