Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

my novel



Skin

My class have been doing novel time in the morning and I'll tell you what's been going on.



Theirs a family with of two kids and a mum and a dad.


Donnie is try to save the married and his sister is slipping away so Donnie is the only who can fix thing. Hes trying to make it all back like before a big happy family and not everyone dieing. There aunt and uncle and aunt is a bit crazy and uncle is an all right man aunt Janice love Donnie but aunt Janice love Donnie to much. Uncle didn't like it dads trying to stay happy so Donnie stay happy but the married is still falling apart and Donnie's having trouble fingering out how to fix it so can have a happy life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.