Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Creation Of Tuna

1. What problem did Tuna o Runga I te Raki have? he was born is heaven but his heaven was to close to the sun he had to come done to earth.
2. Vocabulary;
What does tipua mean? it means
supernatural.
hinaki mean eel pot so basically a basket like a pot.
3. Tuna is an eel but tuna is another word for eel.
4. Compare the art from the book and art from the video clip. What are some differences well in the clip is black and white and the art style is more computer like and on the book it look hand drawn kinda,

5. Which art style did you prefer and why? Give details in your answer. I like the book more because it has more colour and details

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.