Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

P.E

Hello everyone today we did P.E and we had to test our heart rates let start with my heart rate.

So at the beginning we had to cheek our resting heart rate and that tells us how many pumps my heart had we I was calm a rested and not out of breath. Then I did the 30m sprite I didn't cheek my heart rate after my running so I didn't get it but it was most likely over about 110++, because my resting heart rate is 90 pumps in 30 seconds. For my time in my running it was 19.7. Then we did the agility test my heart rate for the resting was 90 and I also didn't take my heart rate after it but I didn't feel much different after it then when I started so I think it was about 94-99.

Over all today I learnt how to take my heart rate and how fast or how slow it is.

How you have a good afternoon byee.😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.