Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

The Lack Of Pigeons

Hi everyone so for period five today we are doing drama. Our drama is also reading and we are doing the reading part and we are in groups my group is yellow and green so I have more options in what I get to pick but my teacher gave me so question to answer so here we go.


Describe Meredith'’s personality.. Well I think her personality she is pretty creative and out going and she really wants to make her dream come true.

Why did Meredith tell people she had an audition?
Because she wanted people to know what she wanted to be when she older

How did Meredith's Mum react to news of the audition?
I think she was proud that her daughter got in to an audition of a detective.

What is the author trying to tell us in this story?
That you dream can come true if you believe it can happen 

Predict what would happen if there really was an audition.
She would be really happy that she might become a detective.

What do you think happens at an audition?
She gets the part of a detective and her dream comes true

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.