Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Samoan Tattoos

Hello everyone how are you today? So this blog post is about a tattoo artiest in Samoan called Tyla. When she was younger she loved to make art and love to draw, when she was in high school she did designing Pacific for her family and it become impotent to her. She is also proud of who she is her family encouraged her to pick up a tattoo gun and she started tattooing. Her dad told her she should do her own tattoo design. She use coil machine she loves the sound it makes it tells her when its running and if the ink is going in to the person skin. She loves making diamond-shapes it has meaning but its a powerful symbol for Samoan woman.

Overall I think it was a good story.    

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog reflection!

    I'm super proud of the great hard work you have been putting into your blogs this week. Your posts are well written, detailed and you've got your capitals, full stops and punctuations sorted all on your own.

    Keep up this great level of work. You're really showing me what Year 8 quality blogs can look like!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.