Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

200 words

 Hello everyone today we had to do 200 words. I wrote my story about a girl called Lilac who had cancer and before she died she wanted to swim with whales. She loved whales ever since she was born and 4 days before she dies she got to swim with whale on her 20th birthday. I really like this story so i'm going to carry it on.

HI my name is Lilac ever since I was born, I loved whales. I found them so magical and beautiful. I loved watching other people swim with them and I always wish I could do it one day. My parents knew I loved whale because my whole room is full of them, my parents were really supportive about this. My friends always said my spirit animal is a whale and I agree I hope one day I can swim with whales. It was my 20th birthday my parents said they had a surprise for my they blind folded me and then we left I just sat waiting till we get to where we're going we filling got there but I wasn’t allowed my blind fold of yet it felt like we were on water we got to the place my parent took my blind fold on I was going to swim with whales. This was on my bucket list before I died. I got cancer at the age of 16 then I lost it at 18 but got it back at 19. They said there was nothing they could do so I have to die and I finally got to swim with whales before I died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.