Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Reading-After The Strom

Who is in this family? Sam is one of the brother, Matthew hes the other brother, Jessie is the sister then there dad and mum.

Jessie feels scared and weird about the skull they food and she want Matthew to put it back.

Would you have put your hand down the hole? Why/why not? I would not put my hand down a hole because I don't know if its safe but I would put a stick down it first.

What does strewn mean? Write a sentence using the word strewn. The class room was very strewn with pencils and pens clean it up. Strewn mean untidy or scattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.